We are currently seeking a dynamic and self-motivated team player to fulfill one of our Customer Service Representative positions at our corporate HQ in Montreal, Quebec.
Communicate with our clientele via inbound calls and emails. Provide world-class assistance to customer inquiries which includes: orders, product and service offerings, account updates, and more.
- Education: Secondary, GED or higher
- Customer service experience in the Industrial Air Filtration industry an asset
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a computerized and constantly changing environment
- Dynamic, proactive, understanding, and positive thinker
- Patient and demonstrates the willingness to help others without expectations
- Friendly and approachable.
English, and French spoken and written required, other languages are an asset
Why Work at Diversitech?
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension plans
- Career advancement opportunities
Our Work Environment:
- Casual dress code
- Friendly staff
APPLY TO THIS JOB
- Easy access from Autoroute 13, 20 or 520
- Free employee parking available
- Full time : 40 hours/week
- Salary : Based on experience