Ensure safe breathing zones for your workers with our FRED Jr. Portable Fume Extractor.
Removing weld fumes, dust and other airborne contaminants right as they are produced, the FRED Jr. is designed for easy transport and positioning. Equipped with a Merv 15 rated Nanofiber filter that captures airborne contaminants as small as 0.5 micron, cleaner air is guaranteed. The FRED Jr.’s flexible 10’ externally articulated capture arm allows for easy positioning so you can remove contaminants at the source.
Outperforming its competition, the high suction and capture velocity of the FRED Jr. extracts and filters dust and fumes further from the hood.
- Compact, portable and easy to maneuver
- Capture-at-source for cleaner air
- Compliant with OSHA guidelines for controlling weld fumes
- 120 volt, single phase
- Flexible 10’ externally articulated capture arm
- 1.5HP TEFC motor producing 1200 CFM at the hood
- 26” easy-to service Nanofiber filter (MERV 15)
- Rotary starter with 15’ power cord and casters
- Choice of flexible, externally articulated capture arm: 6.5’, 10’, 13’
- Automatic self-positioning, Fume Tracker™ capture arm
- 3.0 HP 1800 CFM High-Static Motor [230/460/575V 3PH]
- Odor Absorption Kits
- Minihelic Gauge
- Spunbond Polyester Filter Cartridges (washable)
- Afterfilter module, with HEPA Filter
- Hood mounted LED light kit